Dr. Nicholas Cox
|Associate Professor Nicholas Cox
Consultant and Interventional
M.B.B.S., F.R.A.C.P., F.C.S.A.N.Z
Clinical Associate Professor
University of Melbourne
Associate Professor Nicholas Cox is an interventional cardiologist with an interest in the diagnosis and management of patients presenting with chest pain. He is experienced in radial or wrist coronary stenting and angioplasty. He is the director of Cardiology for Western Health and on the Epworth Hospital Cardiac Sciences Clinical Institute Committee. A/Prof Cox consults in all aspects of General Cardiology at Epworth Richmond, Glen Waverley and Sunshine.
- University of Melbourne, M.B.B.S
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery M.B.B.S
- Fellow of Royal Australian College Of Physicians FRACP
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, Brigham and Women’s Hospital,
Harvard Medical School, Boston USA
- Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Australian Medical Association
- Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- Royal Australian College of Physicians.
Current Appointments (Public Hospital):
- Visiting Medical Officer (Interventional Cardiologist),
Private Hospital Visiting Rights:
His particular interests are:
- Chest pain diagnosis and management
- Coronary angiography and stenting
Publications and Abstracts
Click here to go to that section.